- Gorgeous Glitter – Included are 16 gorgeous paint pen markers with more paint capacity than most other brands. The high-quality paint is designed to give the perfect balance of pigment and glitter so that your artwork will always look its most vivid and sparkly best. These colors will inspire you to make your best art or any DIY project!
- Superb Quality –The fade-resistant ink works great on dark and light surfaces. The pens are light and comfortable to hold and use. The paint works on most surfaces: stone, glass, wood, metal, fabric, porcelain, canvas, plastic, paper, cardboard, pottery, etc. The extra-fine tip works great on finer details and putting that outlining touch to your artwork. The sturdy valve-action tip is engineered to keep its shape and not fray over time.
- Paint Level Indicator – On each pen is a slotted window feature that allows you to keep track of your paint level so that there’s no guessing about how much paint is left.
- Safe and Non-Toxic - Acid-free, water-based, odorless, and safe for all. Conforms to ASTM D-4236 and EN-71 safety standards. Ideal for artists, students, professionals, teenagers, adults. Please keep away from direct contact with food and children under 3 years old.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - We have a 100% Happy Customer Guarantee
Tooli-Art paint pens are ideal for use on arts & crafts, rocks, photos, mugs, canvases, pottery, or almost any object you’d like to mark on. Uses can range from something artistic to simply jotting down a note or labeling something. One very popular use is to join in on the “Kindness Rock” movement and paint rocks to spread your own positive message to the world!
How to use the pens:
In order to get the best results, it is important that the following instructions are followed:
- Shake: With cap on, shake well to mix paint. When you hear the ball rattle inside, you’ll know the paint is mixing. This makes the paint opaque and not watery.
- Vent: With pen tip facing up, press tip once to release air from pen.
- Prime: Press tip down several times on paper until paint starts to flow.
- Test: Try on paper before use. Then enjoy painting.
- Recap: Store pens flat on its side.
Recommendation: This is a pigment based ink and may bleed if used on certain rock surfaces without a sealer applied before painting. Please apply a sealer such as from Rustoleum or Krylon (not included) before and after painting for best results.
- Primary colors (red, yellow, blue)
- Secondary colors (green, orange, purple)
- Other colors (Gold, silver, gray, black, and pink)
To make the ink permanent on glass or ceramic:
Place subject matter in oven at 350F for 1 hour.