Tooli-Art 36 Acrylic Paint Pen Skin & Earth Tone Pro Color Marker Set Medium Tip, Catalog # AS36M
More Colors – You get 36 paint pen markers consisting of an array of beautiful SKIN and EARTH colors. This set was specifically designed for painting faces, people, animals, nature, etc. These colors are a must have for artists and hobbyists alike and will surely inspire you to make your best art! This set gives you the variety of flesh tones, warm to cool earth colors, browns and beige tones, and shades of gray that you don’t find in typical paint pen sets.
Numbered Caps –The caps are numbered so that the colors can be easily identified. A paint level window has also been added so you'll never have to guess how much paint you have left.
Superb Quality – The highly pigmented ink gives you nice opaque coverage on almost any surface. The fade-resistant ink dries quickly and works great on dark and light surfaces. All pens are numbered so you know the exact color you’re using. The ink level window lets you know how much paint is left. Works on most surfaces: stone, glass, wood, metal, fabric, porcelain, canvas, plastic, paper, cardboard, pottery, etc.
Medium 3 mm Nylon Tip – The thicker tip is ideal for faster paint coverage. Tooli-Art pens let you avoid the mess that typically comes with cleaning brushes and pouring paint. This tip is also great for marking or writing your customized messages on gifts such as mugs or cards to family and friends.
Safe and Non-Toxic - Acid-free, water-based, and safe. Conforms to ASTM D-4236 and EN-71 safety standards. Ideal for artists, students, professionals, teenagers, adults. Please keep from direct contact with food. Not recommended for children under 3.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - 100% Happy Customer Guarantee
How to Use:
- In order to get the best results, it is important that the following instructions are followed:
- Shake : With cap on, shake well to mix paint and to ensure opaque coverage.
- Burp: With pen upright(tip facing up), press tip once to release air from pen.
- Prime : Press tip down several times on a soft surface until paint starts to flow.
- Test: Try on paper before use.
- Cap: Recap after use and store pens on it's side.
- Tooli-Art paint markers are water-based, acid-free, and conforms strictly to ASTM-4236 standards. Rest assured of endless hours of use without the toxicity.
To make the ink permanent on glass or ceramic:
- Simply place subject matter in oven at 350F for 1 hour.