Chameleon Marker Pens are some of our favorite pens to use for coloring in our Prickley Pear stamped images!
5 Chameleon Pens - Primary Tones set includes : Crimson Red RD4, Summer Sun YL2, Royal Blue BL6, Grass Green GR3, Deep Black BK4, instructions and idea guide.
Chameleon Pens are much more than a normal marker - they give you the power to change color and simplicity to your art. Each pen goes from as light as a hint of a tint to rich tones, eliminating tonal gaps in your collection.
- One pen, multiple color tones!
- For simple, seamless, color gradations!
- Create depth, dimension, highlights, shading and shadows…all with one pen!
- Built to last, Chameleon Color Tones have nearly twice as much ink as a regular marker pen.
- Can also be used like a traditional marker.
- Professional quality, with alcohol-based ink.
- Refillable, and have replaceable Japanese Nibs.
- Permanent on most surfaces (including: fabrics, glass, plastic and wood).
- Compatible with all other alcohol-based pens and inks.
- Perfect for aspiring amateurs, keen colorists, creative crafters, ambitious students, accomplished artists and design professionals.